Day Somethingorother: Apathy

I've decided that daily blogging isn't such a good idea. You just wanna know the good stuff, you don't wanna know everything.

In Germany I watched Night Rider. It was in German. It was followed by Bay Watch... in German. The Hasslehof thing is true.

In Europe, men like tiny dogs and speedos. Ridiculous.

I discovered a beer called Franziskaner Weissbier - it's good! A beer that is good! This is the first time I really enjoyed a beer.

In Germany, we gained back whatever weight we may have lost. They eat like crazy people here. Very good food though. Worth it.

I got all my pictures online finally. I got all my videos online as well. I'm caught up. I'm not blogging everyday obvously, but I will continue to keep track of interesting things and update when I can.

I have to go now, because I promised Andrea I would let her chew on my fingers if she would quit chewing on my laptop screen. She is teething.

1 comment:

  1. i still check your blog every few days...much fun keeping up with you through the bloggy-blog...glad you're having such fun! :)

    ReplyDelete