Day 13: Santorini

I basically lived the island life today. It was very laid back. I woke up. I went to the beach. I wandered as far in both directions as my tired feet could carry me. I went back to the hotel. I rested. I saw a church halfway up the mountain, so I decided to try to hike up to it. I got high up on the mountain, but could not find the path that led to the church - it's a very sneaky church. So, I gave up because it was hot. Then I went back down to town and grabbed my computer and spend several hours wandering the streets looking for wireless Internet access. In the process I found a tasty bakery run by a nice, old Greek lady. I asked her about wireless Internet access, but she didn't know anything about it - so I bought a pineapple pie thingy from her and ate it. It was good. Then I finally ended up going to the end of town to plug my computer into the network of a local Internet cafe. After screwing around on the net for a bit, I went back to the hotel, dropped off the computer, and went back to the beach... My tan is coming along nicely.

No comments:

Post a Comment