Valentine's Day / Andrea Bought a House!

I hope you all had a lovely Valentine's Day. Mine was great! Andrea made me some "cowboy pasta" - it's some Rachel Ray recipe. That bitch is annoying, but she can cook - Rachel Ray I mean - Andrea is not annoying and she can also cook. Anyway, it was a very good meal, and a very nice evening... I had fun making a card for Andrea. I've never made anyone a card before. I was kind of dreading going to Randall's to get a stupid-ass Hallmark card or something, and then Mark sent me a link to the Valentine's Day junk on FARK.com. Hilarious. I printed out a card, sketched some random things, and wrote a nice message. I was so proud of myself... Did I mention that Andrea is painting a freaking painting of me? I love this girl so much. She's painting me a painting... of me... !!!!! It's this silly idea I had in my head that I told her about and she just decided do it! Ha! I didn't think it'd ever be anything other than an idea. Anyway, on to the big news: she's buying a house! My woman is a homeowner! I'm a little jealous - it's a very nice, brand new house. It's 1800 sq/ft, 3 bed, 2.5 bath, backs up to a greenbelt, etc. Check out this video that her brother made. I'm very excited for her! She's moving in this Friday. ... I don't really know what more to say about it. Big news. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment