Makibishi

Sometimes when I'm cutting my fingernails or toenails I accidentally drop a nail clipping on the ground. When that happens, I like to think of it as a tiny makibishi, but then I realize that my enemies never enter my bathroom or bedroom. They are out in the world, not in my home. Then I realize that I'm just kidding myself altogether - I don't have any enemies. So then I squat down and try to find the damn nail, cuz I don't wanna step on it later.

Andrea said...
you're a freakshow
2/02/2007 12:12 PM
Anthony said...
For real.
2/05/2007 11:45 AM
Charles said...
i've been telling people my entire english-speaking life - the most ingenious thoughts come to you in the bathroom.
2/05/2007 2:09 PM
ilya said...
that should've been ilya posting, but i'm at work and people are signed on. So Charles=ilya, ilya=Charles.
2/05/2007 2:10 PM

No comments:

Post a Comment