Civic Crime Scene

I put up some photos on my Flickr account. Some beast chose my car out of a whole parking lot full of nicer cars to prey on. I'm sure they chose mine because they could see exactly what they were getting and they guessed (correctly) that this sweet ride didn't have an alarm. They stole one of my amps and my subwoofer and broke two windows. I can't figure out why they broke the rear window, since you can't open the trunk from the inside and they obviously didn't pull the sub out through the hole in the glass. But since they did, my car stinks. All the exhaust fumes just get sucked right in the [lack of a] back window. I'm starting to develop a tolerance to them now though; I barely notice it anymore. So... I had the cops come out and take fingerprints. They've got detectives working in shifts down at the lab. Hahaha. Not. They have one big beastly fingerprint that's not mine and I gave them the make, model, and serial numbers for the amp that was stolen. I've been getting victimized a lot lately. Crime pays apparently. Listen up, kids. Fuck school. Get a gun or some stereo removal skillz and go make some money! Woooo!
Andrea said...
poor civic :(
2/08/2007 4:11 PM
Anthony said...
holy smokes that sucks!
2/13/2007 8:40 AM
Maria Luisa Tucker said...
whoa. sorry to hear your civic was violated. that really sucks a lot.
2/18/2007 11:16 PM
Otis said...
You should install huge ass spikes that come up through the floor and impale people when they put pressure on your vehicle without having first unlocked it. That would be badass. Guy's still stuck there, brain oozing out of his ear...guess you shouldn't have screwed with Evans the Impaler and his royal Civic!
3/07/2007 4:48 PM
Evans Tucker said...
You know, I've had vague thoughts of some kind of vigilante security system. My ideas were more along the lines of like... a tazer in the seat that triggers if you don't hit a secret switch first followed by some form of paging/notification so I can go out, hog-tie the criminal, and then call the police.But spikes are good too. :)I'm dropping off the Civic at Spillar Custom Hitches today to get a custom hitch/rear bumper and a custom big-ass grill guard put on it. One step closer to being a truck.
3/08/2007 8:40 AM

No comments:

Post a Comment