Goat

In other news, I've been sort of seriously entertaining the idea of getting a goat friend for my little dog-son, Suge. I dunno why. I kinda like goats. They're funny. And they mow and fertilize the lawn. And they have really weird looking eyes.

Either that or perhaps a small pig...

And some chickens. Chickens in general are really funny to me.

One of my coworkers was trying to tell me that it's illegal to have such creatures unless you're classified as a farm, but this article seems to state otherwise. Quite frankly, I don't give a damn about laws anyway...

Anybody here willing to goat/pig/chicken/dog sit?

2 comments:

  1. There aren't laws in East Austin anyways. All it takes is one New Years to figure that one out.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am pro-goat, anti-chicken.

    ReplyDelete