EWT2K8... er... EWT2K7

There's only one week left before Evans World Tour 2008 or "yoot-too-kate" as I pronounce it. Prepare yourself for high-res pictures of inane things, rambling blogs, and um... I dunno... other stuff. The drama du jour is me trying to change my mom's ticket from Cairo to Tel Aviv - a week before we leave, she noticed that her flight is arriving too late and she is going to miss her group, so I'm trying to get ahold of the travel agency that I used to book everything and get em to help me change it.

Also, I had to mow the lawn this morning. That was pretty dramatic... particularly for my sweat glands.

Also also, I went to my girlfriend's friend's (btw, Happy Birthday again Amy! Wooo!) birthday party this weekend and there was this butterfly hanging out by the patio lights - it was late too! it was like 11 or midnight or something - not a normal time for butterflies - and I got it to crawl onto my hand and it was trying to lick me with it's weird butterfly curly tongue-probe-amajig so I poured some beer on my hand for it to drink and it drank it, and then I totally gave the butterfly some butterfly kisses - you know, where you lightly brush something with your eyelashes - I have witnesses, it was awesome! ... I'm slightly worried that the butterfly was male, therefore making me a homosexual. Meh. So be it. I like butterflies.

And it's okay to be gay. Hehe.

I gave a butterfly butterfly kisses! Hahaha! I crack myself up!

UPDATE: Wow. You know you're out of touch when you get the year wrong. It's 2007, not 2008. I guess this is EWT2K7.

2 comments:

  1. you got the butterfly drunk and took advantage of it! u sleeeze!

    ReplyDelete