ABCs Quiz

I haven't done one of these things in a while. I suppose they're good for stimulating your creativity. My friend "tagged" me. I found the missing Q, R, and S questions with a quick Google search, by the way.

Here's the "ABCs Quiz"...

A - Attached or single: Singularly attached.

B - Best Friend: I can't choose - I love all my friends.

C - Cake or Pie: Pie... apple pie... with bacon strips criss-crossed on the top instead of crust.

D - Day of Choice: Caturday.

E - Essential Item(s): Items aren't essential. I'd go naked and live in the woods if I thought I could get away with it...

F - Favorite Color: BLAAAAAAAAACK!!!! IT IS ALL COLORS COMBINED!!!!! (BRUTUAL!)

G - Gummy Bears or Worms: Worms, especially in a Worm Dirt Cake.

H - Hometown: Bryan, TX.

I - Indulgence(s): None. Indulgences imply guilty pleasure. I dunno bout you, but if I feel guilty it really kinda ruins the pleasure.

J - January or July: January. I like the cold.

K - Kids: I like baby goats.

L - Life is incomplete without: Anuses. Some me something without an anus, and I'll show you something that isn't alive.

M - Marriage Date: O 8 O 8 O 8

N - Number of Siblings: 1. Technically we could go as high as 5, but I'm gonna stick with 1.

O - Oranges or Apples: Oranges FTW!

P - Phobias or Fears: I'm not fond of internal bleeding or internal damage in general.

Q - Quote(s): Buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo buffalo buffalo Buffalo buffalo.

R - Reason To Smile: Because you have electrodes attached to your cheeks.

S - Season: "Live each season as it passes; breathe the air, drink the drink, taste the fruit, and resign yourself to the influences of each." - Thoreau (There's a real quote since I copped out on the last one.)

T - Tag Six: It ends here.

U - Unknown Fact About Me: I don't know. (If I know it, it's a known fact, right?)

V - Vegetarian or Oppressor of Animal: Neither. Just an omnivore.

W - Worst Habit: Staying up late and *still* getting nothing useful done.

X - X-Rays or Ultrasounds: Xevious. Xebec. Xenops. Xylology (uh huh huh.) "X-Rays" is the best they could come up with for "x"? Weak.

Y - Your Favorite Food: Cheesy garlic butter bread (just made some.)

Z - Zodiac: II

1 comment:

  1. Yum.... bacon apple pie!

    You didn't actually have to do the quiz. But yours *is* funnier than mine.

    ReplyDelete