Coffee

Every morning I drink two cups of coffee: one with milk and sugar, and one black and bitter.

I traded in this Crate&Barrel "Sushi for Two" set I got at Christmas for a French press coffee maker. I've always kinda wanted a French press. It seems like the purest way to make coffee. No filters, no machines with uncleanable internal parts. Just boiling water, stainless steel, glass, and fresh ground coffee beans. Awesome.

So, every day I make coffee. I haven't got it down perfect just yet. I always end up with a cup and a half or so. So I make the first cup with milk and sugar, enjoy it, and then pour the remainder for my second cup so as not to waste it. And now it's kind of become a tradition.

I didn't used to be able to drink black coffee, but now I enjoy it.

Things are always changing.

3 comments: