Wedgie Dreams and Rotting Meat

Yeah, that's right, I had this CRAZY-ASS dream. I don't know where to begin. I was outside, there was this big tower thing with stairs and balconies all over it, it kinda reminded me of a deathmatch arena from Quake III or something... same type of layout... open spaces and not architecturally sound at ALL. I think it was me and Vince and maybe my sister and Patrick and some other random people... Can't really remember. Anyway, I remember Vince dousing me in gas and then pretending like he was gonna set me on fire. So I ran around this "level" or whatever it was and then after a minute or two I saw Vince again and I charged him and he grabbed me and just picked me up like he was gonna throw me... big stupid Ogre... Hehe, but I grabbed his pants, so when he yanked me off the ground he like, gave himself a really nasty wedgie -- looked painful. Hehehe... That's it... I don't remember what else happened. It was funny as hell.

Also, added two more links to Random. There's the Stinkymeat Project and a page called RANT. I'm not gonna bother describing them, just check em out. I found them to be pretty funny. One warning though -- Stinkymeat is not for the squeamish. If you intend on eating in the near future or have just eaten and you don't relish the thought of maggots crawling in decaying meat, you should probably avoid that site...

No comments:

Post a Comment