Hi.

I added an employment section. I've never really even looked at the links on there, but they're probably as good as any other ones you'll find... or not. Maybe as I start looking for a new job I'll actually be able to provide some quality links.

On a side note, I'd like to mention that registration for QuakeCon 2000 is today. Be there or be square. Square, hehe, what a stupid term. Who came up with that? You're a square you dumb squarey-square square. Yo mama's so square that when she um... ... I dunno. Anyway, check it out. The link is in the Random section.

Oh yeah, it's also Cinco de Mayo. If you live in a city with a decent-sized Hispanic population, go out and party. Don't sit around inside and watch your ass get fatter you lazy American. Go out and DO something. I know I'm going out. I even shaved today. Yeah, wow, miracles really do happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment