Partition Tables Suck

A thousand apologies again for the lack of updates... I'm having problems deciding how to partition my machine so I've got a half-assed install of Windows 98 on one partition and Linux on another and I need some more for public and private ftp access, etc... Anyway, I've almost got that stuff ironed out. Once I have this machine up and running at it's full potential, you can expect a complete reformat of the page and quite a few more updates. Within the next week I intend to get it working. I'm going to be hosting my webpage from my own machine at home so I can run a database and add all kindsa neato technical stuff to it. I'd like to give out some telnet access and host a few of your pages as well so I can make use of the second processor in this big bastard (it's a huge full tower computer). I'm going to be putting a lot more creative content on here as well, more interesting articles like "Brain Rot". That one was fun to write. Gonna make a section on the site called "Thought Burrito II", I'll explain later... Anyway, there's work to be done and since the place that I normally rent my typing monkeys from is closed today I'll just have to do it my damn self.

No comments:

Post a Comment