My Name is Not "Crusty Gerbil Buns"

Well, updated the page again with more shallow, unfinished content. You may have noticed that the "Art" page is probably the most well-developed page on this site right now? That's because "art.html" starts with "a" and that's about as far as I ever get when I do updates... hehe. Anyway, I have some pretty slow, unorganized ftp access now. Just send your browser or ftp client here (you don't need to enter a password). There's no copyrighted or illegal stuff in the public area, hell, there's not much of anything really and what is there isn't organized very well. I'll clean it up eventually (sigh)... I've been working on my database a lot lately. Once I get it functioning properly I'll be able to put all my links and stuff in it and the web page will be a lot easier to update. I'm gonna try to get secure web pages working too just for the hell of it... Maybe I'll develop my own little e-business web interface or something, I dunno... I need to put a counter on this thing too, I'm curious if anyone visits my page besides me... Let's do a quick survey -- If you've visited this site more than once, raise your hand (or any appendage really, it doesn't matter). ... Alright, um, now e-mail me and tell me whether your hand is raised. I'll let you know the survey results in the next update. Thank you for your participation.

No comments:

Post a Comment